We have a unique opportunity and vacancy for one of You to take a place as a Africa Region Sales Development Coordinator in Vilnius. You will work with TELTONIKA MOBILITY devices portfolio and will also lead the sales team.
If you are a results-oriented individual, have good English language skills, are always setting high standards and willing to achieve your goals with the help of your team, we strongly recommend you to participate in this internal selection process!
The main areas of responsibility
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth in Africa region;
- Daily communication with the sales team in the region, participating together in the sales process;
- Order tracking and correction;
- Coordination of technical inquiries;
- Business trips (from 3 to 6 per year);
- Organizing and conducting training for local sales teams;
- Active participation in finding new customers and partners;
- Negotiations with clients.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent English language skills (C1 / C2);
- Communication skills;
- At least 1 year work experience in sales or similar position;
- Positive attitude;
- Work experience with internal different systems ( CRM )
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions independently;
- Opportunities and willingness to go on business trips.
What we offer
- Unlimited bonuses;
- Work with worldwide known companies;
- Business Trips to all over the world;
- Onboarding and Improvement trainings;
- Hybrid work model;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Coffee, fruits, snacks – check;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Private health insurance
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 21 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.