Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Junior Application Developer (Android) for the successful growth of Teltonika Energy.
The main areas of responsibility
- Develop an application to manage our products with the R&D team;
- Write code using Kotlin code base and other latest technologies and tools to ensure the best code quality;
- Create and edit graphical user interface elements;
- Develop and update our internal framework;
- Implement and maintain CI/CD processes;
- Dive into the IoT industry and contribute with new product ideas;
- Participate in team life and internal processes.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- We assume that you have a degree in programming or are studying for it now;
- We expect that you have at least some Kotlin/ Java experience;
- You are willing to grow as an Application Developer.
What we offer
- Professional development being a part of the dynamic and fast-growing company, as well as working with a passionate leader who would turn a forest tree into a professional programmer!
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Amazing team – highly motivated and collaborative team of 15 Tech Geeks that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Other perks – health insurance, company holidays, sports events, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~1650 EUR – ~2650 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.