We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to join us in Auckland, New Zealand.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a huge motivation in prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. Our next addition to the team should see themselves compatible with a start-up environment that requires pro-activeness.
Here you will focus on selling GPS trackers, fleet management tracking products, oriented to business use cases.
The main areas of responsibility
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for supporting full-cycle of sales in local market.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find potential leads, reach out new potential clients via cold calling, email, LinkedIn communication;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language;
- 2+ Years’ experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of, would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by expanding local B2B opportunities in the market with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package with uncapped commission system;
- Opportunity to gain or develop experience in IoT;
- Professional training that will cover both, sales and product related topics, in our Teltonika B2B and IoT Academies.
- Opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions (when the circumstances allow);
- Product that you can be passionate about selling and trust the quality;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.