Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us, TELTONIKA MOBILITY team!
The success of our technologies is not possible without the diligent and single-minded work of our sales team. Your role will be the key to the success of our B2B segment. You will represent our company and our products in your region. You will maintain business relationships with our customers, and we will take care of you and your possibility to grow as a sales professional and achieve sales targets.
We are constantly growing, and now we are looking for an ambitious Sales Coordinator in Vilnius who will be responsible for helping to coordinate sales activities in the CIS region.
The main areas of responsibility
- Contribute to market research, including identifying CIS market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
- Daily communication with local sales teams, participating together in the sales process;
- Active participation in finding new customers and partners, and identifying new business opportunities.
- Order tracking and correction;
- Coordination of technical inquiries;
- Business trips (in a favourable and safe travel environment from 2 to 4 per year, longer trips are possible).
- Organizing training for local office sales teams.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent Russian language skills (C1 / C2);
- English language skills;
- Communication skills;
- At least 1 year work experience in sales or similar position;
- Positive attitude;
- Work experience with internal different systems ( CRM )
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions independently;
- Opportunities and willingness to go on business trips.
What we offer
- Unlimited bonuses;
- Work with worldwide known companies;
- Business Trips to all over the world;
- Onboarding and Improvement trainings;
- Hybrid work model;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Coffee, fruits, snacks – check;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Private health insurance
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h 22 Eur/h (~2500-3600Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.