Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – Teltonika Telemedic team.
A place where you can improve yourself
We Teltonika Telemedic design and create the new-generation medical devices, embracing healthcare-related challenges. We aim to develop and deliver easily accessible intelligent solutions to communities, healthcare professionals and the elderly. Currently, we are working on a first-ever smartwatch that would detect atrial fibrillation, as well as a fully professional mechanical lung ventilator.
We cannot imagine our success without talented and challenge-driven programmer team. They always have freedom of choices and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative systems. Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team with an ambitious programmer who would be responsible for the coordination and continuity of a product. Does a clear methodology, continuos development, programming of the unique components at a global level and solid remuneration motivate you? Scroll down for more!
Currently our team is expanding and we are looking for Embedded Software Engineer (Junior) who will participate in development of new features, modifying existing firmware and improving architecture.
The main areas of responsibility
Here You will:
- Development of firmware;
- Monitor and support existing projects;
- Embedded software error analysis and removal;
- Documentation of projects and functionalities;
- Customer support.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- Experience programming C language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git), file comparison/editing program, terminal, HEX editor, IDE (Sublime, Visual studio code);
- MCU peripheral basics: I/O, digital/analog, UART, interrupt;
- Embedded OS knowledge: Nucleus, RTX.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C#;
- Ability to understand HW schematics;
- Previous similar work experience.
What we offer
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society ( MED and MOBILITY field);
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and team building activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Salary ranges from 9 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1500 Eur – 2400 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.