As Teltonika EMS we are behind every implemented product idea both in Teltonika IoT Group and among our partners worldwide. With a group of tech-savvy professionals controlling the manufacturing chain we make the most complex products and ideas of our clients implemented and physically touchable. Innovation and constant focus on the future are our daily habits as this allows us to design electronic devices for the world of tomorrow.
Here in Teltonika EMS, we believe that high quality of our electronic products, trust and freedom to voice creative solutions are the components that make our company one of the leading ones in the electronics design and manufacturing industry of Lithuania.
The main areas of responsibility
- Revenue from purchase invoices (import, EU, LT), formation of binders, verification of registers;
- Issuance and verification of sales invoices, collection and completion of documents proving delivery;
- Formation of inventory write-offs;
- Completion and submission of Intrastat and other statistical reports;
- Performance of other tasks assigned by the head of the accounting department.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in the field of Economics / Finance / Accounting / Auditing or Banking (completed studies);
- Successful 3 years of similar work experience;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, which regulate accounting, taxes;
- Knowledge of labor code and business accounting standards;
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Work experience with the accounting program Rivilė;
- Good written and spoken English skills (at least at A2 level);
- Responsible attitude, ability to work in a team; quick orientation and ability to adapt to change.
What we offer
- Hybrid work model;
- Supplemental health insurance;
- EMS Training Academy for a smooth start to work and continuous professional development;
- Bonus for a recommended and successfully employed friend or acquaintance;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company events, sports events and activities;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- A paid day off on a birthday (after a year).
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/val. iki 14 EUR/val. (1680 EUR – 2350 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes