We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an Programmer of Surface mount technology line for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Detection and correction of discrepancies of electronic devices;
- Execution of tasks assigned by the manager.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in the field of electronics or telecommunications;
- Experience in the electronics / electrical repair;
- Knowledge of electronic components, their properties, various electronic circuits, their operating principles;
- Ability to work with measuring (oscilloscope, multimeter) and soldering (soldering iron, hot air station) equipment;
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant, performing similar or other manufacturing operations would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Inclusive culture that is based on respect towards others, freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – honesty, trust and cooperation;
- Trainings from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers;
- Work in shifts from 6:30 to 15:00, from 15:00 to 23:30;
- Other perks – company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses, extra health insurance and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 EUR/h up to 14 EUR/h (~1500 EUR – ~2350 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.