As Teltonika EMS we are behind every implemented product idea both in Teltonika IoT Group and among our partners worldwide. With a group of tech-savvy professionals controlling the manufacturing chain we make the most complex products and ideas of our clients implemented and physically touchable. Innovation and constant focus on the future are our daily habits as this allows us to design electronic devices for the world of tomorrow.
Here in Teltonika EMS, we believe that high quality of our electronic products, trust and freedom to voice creative solutions are the components that make our company one of the leading ones in the electronics design and manufacturing industry of Lithuania.
The main areas of responsibility
- Receiving, issuance, sorting, packaging and marking of electronic / mechanical goods;
- Assembly and transfer of electronic / mechanical goods;
- Execution of warehouse processes, accounting;
- Product range maintenance, orders picking and logistics;
- Acceptance, signing and verification of transport accompanying documents.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Good English or Russian language skills (both spoken and written);
- Previous warehouse experience would be considered as an advantage;
- Good working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Experience with the accounting program Rivilė;
- Independence, diligence, ability to work in a team, responsibility.
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Take on new challenges and work with a highly motivated team;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 EUR/h up to 10 EUR/h (~1340 EUR – ~1680 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.