We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
The main areas of responsibility
- Cooperation with R&D and supply departments, consulting on production processes;
- Product change control using ECO (Engineering Change Order) process;
- Ensuring smooth production by supervising changes in production documentation and preparing the necessary production files;
- Increasing the throughput of mass production by creating changes in products and production processes;
- Search for and application of production innovations in production;
- Production representation for the client, search for common solutions;
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in engineering;
- Ability to read and understand technical English (communication with clients required), knowledge of other languages would be an advantage;
- Understanding electronics manufacturing processes or having experience in an electronics field;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies.
What we offer
- Supplemental health insurance;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities;
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~1680 Eur – 2650 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes