Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Embedded software engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
- Develop and implement of embedded software and solution architecture;
- Offer and implement technical innovations, taking into account the latest market trends;
- Perform analysis of new project or functionality requirements;
- Curate and train embedded system programmers in architectural knowledge;
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients;
- Perform quality control of embedded software;
- Code Reviews.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 3+ year experience developing embedded systems in C;
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems in large embedded system projects;
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with clients, partners and team members;
- Ability to support colleagues and appreciation of teamwork;
- Experience in developing multifunctional embedded systems;
- Knowledge in the latest software quality standards and development methods.
We will appreciate if you have:
- Have a degree in computer science / electronics engineering or similar fields;
- Have experience working with DevOps, Unit testing practices;
- Are able to understand circuit schematics of digital electronics;
- Have experience working with GSM, GNSS, BLE technologies.
What we offer
- Ability to work remotely;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Excellent working conditions with one of the best employers in Lithuania;
- Ability to create cutting-edge IoT solutions;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary.
Salary ranges from 15 500 PLN up to 22 000 PLN (gross) depending on your experience and expertise, with the option to receive bonuses.