Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding and looking for a person who will be responsible for creation, design and development of innovative products.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
- Develop functionalities of internal systems;
- Participation in software design processes;
- User interface (GUI), server development /improvement, bug fixes;
- Work according to Agile Scrum methodology;
- Documentation of completed tasks and functionalities.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Experience with ReactJS and Node.js;
- Analytical thinking for generating ideas;
- Experience with GIT.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Ability to work with Redux, NPM/Yarn;
- Ability to write test driven code and “Unit tests”;
- At least one project developed using Node.js;
- Ability to develop User-Friendly software;
- Ability to adapt to different IDEs.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~1660 Eur – 2400 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.