Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding and looking for a person who will be responsible for creation, design and development of innovative products.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
- Develop functionalities of internal systems and testing features implemented by other team members – “Code Review”;
- Taking part in all procedures of Scrum methodology;
- Helping colleagues and also learning from them;
- Registration of new ideas/issues/bugs;
- Working together with other departments to achieve common results;
- Leading the projects in technical aspects;
- Working with different projects and technologies;
- Documentation of completed tasks and functionalities.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Ability to write test driven code and “Unit tests”;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Knowledge how to create clean and structured Node.js project. Ability to maintain it that way;
- Experience working with SQL or/and NoSQL databases;
- Analytical thinking for generating ideas;
- Experience with GIT.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience working with Typescript;
- Ability to work with Redux and PM/Yarn;
- Ability to adapt to different IDEs.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.