We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to join us in Brazil.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a huge motivation in prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. Our next addition to the team should see themselves compatible with a start-up environment that requires proactiveness.
Here you will focus on selling GPS trackers, fleet management tracking products, oriented to business use cases..
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for supporting full-cycle of sales in both, local and foreign markets.
Here you will:
· Payroll: a competitive salary matching your skillset and experience in the market;
· Workweek: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, weekends free;
· Office: Rua Artur de Azevedo, 1212, Pinheiros, São Paulo;
· Worktype: on-site with an opportunity to have a hybrid model, depending on the performance;
· Career: opportunities to increase your seniority level in the role, or even become a Team Lead in the long-term; We’re proud to say in 2021, we’ve had 234 internal career jumps globally in the organization – opportunities are waiting for you as well;
· Holiday: 30 days per year by Employee’s preference; Opportunity to request a day off on your Birthday date (after the 1st year in the Company);
· Catering benefits: Vale Refeição Alelo - R$ 35 per day; coffee and snacks provided in the office (from Day 1);
· Transportation Benefits: Vale mobilidade Alelo - R$ 500 or Vale Transporte (from Day 1);
· Teambuilding: regular Happy Hours, Office celebration events that help to get to know each other better.
· Health And Wellbeing Benefits: gym pass, workout, and well-being program; Sesc Membership (from Day 1); SulAmérica healthcare, SulAmérica dental care, Life Insurance (after the probation period).
Teltonika do Brazil is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining culture, based on Mutual Trust and Respect. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis.