Teltonika company group unites more than 2200 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Innovation Analyst to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
The main areas of responsibility
- IoT and semiconductor products market analysis and trend monitoring;
- Searching and analyzing of scientific publications (in fields of assigned topics);
- Processing, analysis and presentation of collected data;
- Searching for innovative technologies by participating in scientific conferences;
- Searching for innovative technologies in universities;
- Communication with research institutions and partners;
- Assisting to the Vice President of Innovation and Business Development in addressing assigned issues.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Master’s degree in Physics or Electronic fields (other fields of exact sciences would also be considered);
- Ability to perform analytical or research activities independently;
- Excellent information gathering, preparation and presentation skills;
- Ability to think critically;
- Very good English language skills;
- Communication skills;
- We hope you are responsible and interested in technology field.
What we offer
- Possibility to work with innovative projects and value-creating solutions;
- Professional development in IoT and semiconductor fields;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of technologies in the organization;
- Health insurance;
- Other: company events, fests, home-made and snacks, paid day-off at your birthday month and a birthday present, free parking, loyalty bonuses, psychological services, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 24 Eur/h up to 29 Eur/h (~4000Eur - 4850Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.