We are Teltonika Telematics. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world
We are currently expanding our development team and are looking for MID .NET developer who being a member of a cross-functional team, will be developing hardware testing system EVALON. If you are person who enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges, this is a great opportunity to contribute extensively to the design and development of .NET solutions in a dynamic and collaborative team.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
As a team member You will participate in development of EVALON system:
- Design and develop reliable software;
- Collaborate with other departments in analyzing, evaluating and implementing complex solutions;
- Work independently and within an Agile Scrum team;
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Refactoring and reviewing code;
- Investigation and resolution of software issues;
- Testing your code with real hardware (Raspberry Pi, Teltonika TestBoard, Teltonika trackers);
- Assist team members to achieve a common goal
- C# NET6, SignalR, MySQL, Entify Framework;
- Project management: JIRA;
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, ReSharper, Rider, SBC (raspberry pi), testing hardware (STM32, etc.);
- We use GitLab, SonarQube;
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Knowledge of C#, .Net/ASP.NET Core/NET5 framework;
- Design and develop RESTful API;
- Elastic expertise knowledge;
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Experience with GIT/GitLab;
- Knowledge of SOLID principles.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of xUnit, Mocking frameworks;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Experience working with SBC (raspberry pi), GPIO control, communication with peripheral (sensors, Bluetooth);
- Experience working with Elastic and ReactJS.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4100 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.