Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our development team and looking for a team leader who will be responsible for coordinating and executing tasks within cross-functional team, where team primary focus will be the development of software components using C# (NET5/NET6), REACTJS. If you are result-oriented person able to lead by example and enjoys finding innovative solutions to technical challenges, this is a great opportunity to contribute extensively to the design and development of .NET solutions in a dynamic and collaborative team.
The main areas of responsibility
As a team member You will participate in development of Teltonika Telematics device configuration solution:
- Coordinate team work according to Agile (Scrum) principles;
- Ensure that company defined programming standards and procedures are followed by the team members;
- Together with a team design and produce high quality, tested and maintainable code;
- Collaborate with other departments in analyzing, evaluating and implementing complex solutions;
- Refactoring and reviewing code, provide feedback to team members;
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external partners;
- Assist team members to achieve a common goal.
- Back-end: C# NET5/NET6, MSSQL , MySQL, Entity Framework;
- Front-end: HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS;
- Project management: JIRA, GitLab;
- Tools: MS Visual Studio + ReSharper, Rider, Visual Studio Code.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET Core/NET5 frameworks and ReactJS;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Knowledge of MSSQL/MySQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Knowledge of xUnit, Mocking frameworks;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, Resharper, Rider, Visual Studio Code and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles and best practices;
- Excellent communication skills.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Team leadership experience;
- C++/C work experience;
- SerialPort communication knowledge;
- Linux system knowledge.
What we offer
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to implement your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards.
- Flexible work hours;
- The possibility to learn, teach and grow professionally;
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Vilnius;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events (football, volleyball), team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 26 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4300 Eur – 5800 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.