We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized Networking and IoT Engineer to join our team in Manila, Philippines.
The main areas of responsibility
- Consulting employees and customers on devices/solutions related technical issues;
- Solving technical issues and look for a way to reduce them;
- Preparing technical documentation and technical tasks;
- Prepare and provide training for employees and clients about our company’s products and solutions.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Minimum hands-on experience working with 2G, 3G, 4G for 6months-1 year is a deal-breaker for this role.
You will succeed if you have:
- Technical / engineering education;
- Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G networks, ability to explain network authentication methods, data session establishment;
- Fluent in Filipino (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language and good English language skills (B2 or higher level);
- Working knowledge of software and operating system principles;
- Knowledge of computer network architecture and technologies;
- Knowledge of server operating principles and technologies, programming languages;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
- Ability to prepare technical documentation;
- Ability and experience configuring VLANs, QoS;
- Ability and experience configuring various industrial IoT protocols: Modbus, MQTT, TR-069, JSON-RPC;
- Experience working with embedded, Linux-based operating system;
- Good knowledge and ability to work with SDK;
- Good problem solving (troubleshooting) skills;
- Knowledge and ability to use „AT“ commands;
- Ability to write simple bash/ash scripts;
- Knowledge of Firewall principles, ability, and experience configuring Firewall with IPTABLES.
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package with real potential to develop career opportunities;
- The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional carrier, while driving the Company‘s expansion in Oceania region;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Internal training and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth.