Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC team.
A place where you can improve yourself
Being a part of the Teltonika IoT group, we strive to become global leaders in creating and providing unique IoT solutions that make people's lives easier. We are proud to be able to develop essential solutions in Telemedicine and help the people. With the help of a talented and experienced team, it took us only a few months to create artificial lung ventilator. Soon we are going to shake the world by releasing a smartwatch that detects atrial fibrillation.
The main areas of responsibility
What do you think about CONTINUOUSLY developing a product that will be used in WORLD CLASS companies? If developing at least five high-class products per year combined with lucrative career opportunities sound like a solid source of motivation for you, we shall talk it over! We are expanding our team and looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for manual and automated testing in the newly formed WEB developers' team.
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Writing test plans and test cases.
- Manually testing various system components.
- Implementing automated API, UI, performance tests.
- Reporting system defects.
- Generating ideas and implementing them.
- Collaborating with backend and frontend software developers to ensure top product quality.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- Experience in various testing fields: API testing, UI testing, Load testing;
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and software testing concepts;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- Growth mindset;
- Attention to details.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Work experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Knowledge of various software testing tools such as: Postman, Selenium or Cypress, Jmeter or Gatling, Cucumber;
- Experience working with a distributed development team and demonstrated knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology;
- CI/CD experience;
- Proactive mindset;
- Creative and critical mindset;
- Willingness to take initiative.
What we offer
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society ( MED and MOBILITY field);
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and team building activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~2500 Eur - 5840 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.