Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Quality Assurance engineer who is passionate about technologies and would like to realize yourself in new or existing product development and testing. This is a great opportunity to contribute extensively to the software design and development in a dynamic and collaborative team.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
As a Quality Assurance engineer, you will play an important role in building company future. Your main responsibility will be related to software, firmware, and hardware development and testing.
- Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Help scrum team to follow high quality QA standards;
- Investigate and reproduce currently reported bugs;
- Test functionality of software products, identify and report new bugs;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Document test results;
- Collaborate with others developers and teams through JIRA and SmartBear Zephyr;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- 1-2 years of QA experience in software testing;
- Experience of testing web/windows applications;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience to create and craft test plans and scenarios based on user stories and acceptance criteria from a tester mindset;
- Organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously while delivering results;
- Analytical thinking;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Git, C#, SQL and scripting;
- Experience working with Jira, SmartBear Zephyr;
- Knowledge of web and network technologies;
- Knowledge of hardware, SBC (raspberry pi, arduino) computers;
- Knowledge of automated testing development and execution;
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 20 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 3300 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.