We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Quality Control Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Quality control of incoming components, currently being produced and manufactured products;
- Supervision and control of documentation used in production to ensure the quality of manufactured products;
- Preparation of quality reports;
- Analysis of production discrepancies;
- Proposing and implementing improvements in quality control.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education;
- Experience in a manufacturing company at least 2 years (experience in electronics manufacturing would be considered as an advantage);
- Good working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Diligence, responsibility and quick orientation.
What we offer
- Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Help and training from this area specialists;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Shift work from 6:30 to 15:00, 15:00 to 23:30 and 23:30 to 6:30 (5 working days a week).
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 12 EUR/h (1680 EUR – 2000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes