Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a React.js Front-End Engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
The main areas of responsibility
- Working with a cross-functional team (up to 10 people) which consist of a product manager, product (UX/UI) designer, software/QA/firmware/hardware engineers;
- Writing code for web and desktop applications;
- Participate in the development of architecture;
- Use Figma tool for pixel-perfect UI designs implementation;
- Working in well-established Scrum environment;
- Be part of various interesting and challenging projects;
- Focusing on engineering sub-tasks which will lead to User Story completion.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 1+ years of React;
- Building custom React Hooks;
- Web socket;
- Swagger documentation;
- Google Material Design (Material UI), Figma, NPM Modules, other languages (.NET) (Nice to have).
- Responsive design;
- Functional programming principles;
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI).
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Open mind and flexibility to the changes.
What we offer
- Internal and external training and learning;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Vilnius;
- The opportunity to implement ideas that optimize daily work;
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious and collaborative;
- Opportunity to learn more about hardware and develop millions of IoT devices.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 Eur/h up to 19 Eur/h (~2300 Eur – 3150 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.