Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Sales Manager to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
The main areas of responsibility
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing company that works to enable Electric Vehicle Charging infrastructure across the globe. If you care about the environment, want to contribute to zero emissions mobility, and become a part of an incredible growth story, read on:
- Prospect and engage prospective buyers through cold-calling, email, and social media;
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers;
- Work with CRM to log-in accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to best practices;
- Visit clients and attend exhibitions/ meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products;
- Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent Italian language skills (fluency in any second foreign language is an advantage);
- Export sales experience is a big plus;
- Great listening and communication skills;
- An organized, determined personality with a desire to grow and win;
- Curious and continuously looking for ways to improve and learn;
- Willing to travel abroad.
What we offer
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Interesting product that you can be passionate about selling in a high growth industry;
- Professional development – successful Sales Representatives have a clear growth path and opportunities for promotions;
- Amazing team – young, highly motivated and professional team that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Other perks – health insurance, company holidays, sports events, opportunity to go on business trips, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1850 Eur – ~2500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.