Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge medical technologies that can change millions of lives sounds appealing to you? Then you should hear about us – TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC team.
A place where you can improve yourself
Being a part of the Teltonika IoT group, we strive to become global leaders in creating and providing unique IoT solutions that make people's lives easier. We are proud to be able to develop essential solutions in Telemedicine and smart autonomous tracking devices that could help the people. With the help of a talented and experienced team, it took us only a few months to create artificial lung ventilator. Soon we are going to shake the world by releasing a smartwatch that detects atrial fibrillation.
We cannot imagine our success without talented and challenge-driven programmer team. They always have freedom of choices and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative systems. Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team with an ambitious Backend programmer who would be responsible for the coordination and continuity of a TELEMEDICINE product. Does a clear methodology, continues development, programming of the unique components at a global level and solid remuneration motivate you? Scroll down for more!
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Development of a new Remote Monitoring and Control Platform for Artificial Lung Ventilation;
- Developing functional and factory QA testing platform;
- Architectural decision making;
- Contributing to the process of mentoring and introducing the junior developers;
- After a while – creating your own team and leading it to success!
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment.
You will succeed if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in Backend development with Java;
- API designing and implementation;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS): CDK, S3, EC2, API gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, IoT Core.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience with Typescript;
- Knowledge of the “Serverless” architecture;
- Work experience with Docker;
- CI/CD experience;
- Experience in DevOps (with tools such as: Cloudformation, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, K8)
What we offer
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society ( MED and MOBILITY field);
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and team building activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 26 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4300 Eur - 6000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.