Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Senior Front-End WEB developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
· Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices;
· Combined task solution;
· New technologies analysis and implementation;
· Technical support for colleagues.
· Technical education;
· 5 yrs. experience working with HTML, CSS, JavaScrtipt;
· 5 yrs. experience working with Vue.js framework;
· Experience working with REST API;
· Experience working with Git.
We will consider as an advantage:
· Experience working with modern JavaScrpt frameworks;
· Experience working with SCSS;
· Experience working with shell scripting.
· Experience working with Linux OS;
· Experience working with OpenWrt.
· Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
· Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
· Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
· Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
· Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
· The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
· Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
· Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h (~ 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.