We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Carry out audits of suppliers and present reports to management;
- Ensure the quality requirements of the supplied products;
- Collaborate with suppliers on quality improvement issues;
- Participate in the evaluation of technical documentation of electronic components;
- Prepare claims against suppliers;
- Coordinate of corrective and preventive actions related to the improvement of the quality of supplied raw materials;
- Develop quality procedures.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar field;
- Higher education in the field of telecommunications / electronics engineering;
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 standards;
- Knowledge and practical application of IATF Standard 16949 will be considered as an advantage;
- Knowledge of electronic components market;
- Ability to read technical components documentation;
- Knowledge of problem-solving tools (8D, Ishikawa, 5 Why);
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing);
- ISO 9001 quality management standard auditor certificate and experience in manufacturing companies would be an advantage;
- Communicability, analytical thinking and quick orientation.
What we offer
- Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Help and training from this area specialists;
- Company events, sports activities, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 EUR/h up to 20 EUR/h (~2350 EUR – ~3350 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.