Teltonika company group unites more than 1500 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
The main areas of responsibility
The responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Partner are to establish a strong rapport with hiring managers to develop a talent management strategy to fill vacancies at headquaters and in regional offices.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy, both at headquarters in Lithuania and in regional offices (20+ offices worldwilde)
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media and etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods
- Act as a point of contact and build relationships with candidates during the selection process
- Present fully screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decision with hiring manager
- Provide candidates feedback on interview results
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Partner, Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with hiring managers and other employees
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to the needs of hiring managers and organisations
- Strong decision-making skill
What we offer
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally as a Talent Acquisition Partner in local and international markets
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards
- Opportunity to implement your ideas by improving current processes
- A team of experienced colleagues providing continuous learning opportunities
- Be a part of challenging and high-growth environment
- Develop professionally and expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2500 Eur - 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.