Teltonika do Brazil is a local branch of a multi-national European company Teltonika IoT Group, with 24 years of experience in the European markets, nowadays rapidly expanding with offices and remote teams across other regions, including LATAM.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are now looking for an addition to our Human Resources Development Department, Talent Acquisition division, to help ensure smooth, rapid, and quality Branch expansion, as well as business growth in the Brazilian market.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play an important role in talent acquisition and other people development processes. You will be responsible for implementing top-notch hiring and internal communication practices. Here you will:
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has hands-on experience and sharp knowledge in hiring A players to the teams.
Our next addition to the team should see themselves compatible with a start-up, multi-cultural environment. With the HQ Office in Europe, Lithuania, part of management located with a time/location difference, should sound like an exciting practice too.
You will succeed if you have:
· Successful track record of achieved recruitment goals in the Brazilian market (2-3 years, a deal-breaker);
· Excellent English communication skills (B2 or higher level);
· Ability to negotiate, critical thinking; skills to handle different ongoing projects, shift priorities;
· Experience with talent acquisition practices in other LATAM markets (Chile, Argentina) is a plus;
· Ability to cope with deadlines, dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, work under hiring KPIs;
· Solid knowledge of the Brazilian job market, talent acquisition, and headhunting channels;
· Self-motivated, proactive personality willing to work and achieve goals in a global team.
· Payroll: a competitive salary matching your skillset and experience in the market;
· Workweek: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, weekends free;
· Office: Rua Artur de Azevedo, 1212, Pinheiros, São Paulo;
· Worktype: on-site with an opportunity to have a hybrid model, depending on the performance;
· Career: opportunities to increase your seniority level in the role, or even become a Team Lead in the long-term; We’re proud to say in 2021, we’ve had 234 internal career jumps globally in the organization – opportunities are waiting for you as well;
· Holiday: 30 days per year by Employee’s preference; Opportunity to request a day off on your Birthday date (after the 1st year in the Company);
· Catering benefits: Vale Refeição Alelo - R$ 35 per day; coffee and snacks provided in the office (from Day 1);
· Transportation Benefits: Vale mobilidade Alelo - R$ 500 or Vale Transporte (from Day 1);
· Teambuilding: regular Happy Hours, Office celebration events that help to get to know each other better.
· Health And Wellbeing Benefits: gym pass, workout, and well-being program; Sesc Membership (from Day 1); SulAmérica healthcare, SulAmérica dental care, Life Insurance (after the probation period).
If this spoke to you then apply now, and let’s see if we are fit!
Teltonika do Brazil is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
The position is available as a full-time, office-based job opportunity.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed by Teltonika‘s Recruitment Data Policy.
We will only contact selected candidates.