We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are constantly growing and now we are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in Peru.
The main areas of responsibility
- Work on existing and develop new Talent Acquisition channels, to fill in pending vacancies in the Hiring Plan for Peru;
- Full cycle recruitment process: from CV sourcing, phone screening, conducting interviews together with the Hiring Managers, till helping with the Offer Extention, Employment stages;
- Implement top-notch Candidate Experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Work on shaping the best culture and internal communication practices in the office;
- Proactive generation of new Talent pool (headhunting, career fairs, etc.);
- Cooperate and organize the workflow with the HR Development Department from the HQ Office;
- Prepare and deliver constant updates to the HQ Office in terms of hiring progress, achievements and struggles in delivering Hiring Plan requests;
- Suggest improvements for the existing and implement new good practices including but not limited to recruitment process optimization, employer branding visibility, company benefits.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Successful track record of achieved recruitment goals in the Peruvian market (2-3 years, a deal-breaker);
- Excellent English communication skills (B2 or higher level);
- Ability to negotiate, critical thinking;
- Experience with talent acquisition practices in other LATAM markets is a plus;
- Ability to cope with deadlines, dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, work under hiring KPIs;
- Solid knowledge of the Chilean job market, talent acquisition, and headhunting channels;
- Ability to handle different ongoing projects at a time and set priorities;
- Self-motivated, proactive personality, willing to work and achieve goals in a global team.
What we offer
- Compensation: attractive salary that will match your skillset and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in Central America;
- Work Environment: multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Knowledge Growth: internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth, staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Team Bonding: activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.
- A full-time, remote job opportunity, to make your pandemic period safer, and work-life balance healthier.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed by Teltonika‘s Recruitment Data Policy.
We will only contact selected candidates.