We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Technical Control Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Carry out selective control of products and components;
- Carry out inspection of incoming components and their compliance with the established requirements;
- Prepare and submit quality control reports.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in the field of electronics or telecommunications;
- Understanding of electronic circuits, drawings and components;
- Ability to work with a soldering iron and elementary measuring devices;
- Knowledge of GSM, GPRS, GPS communication technologies would be an advantage;
- Work with MS Office programs;
- Diligence, attentiveness, responsibility.
What we offer
- Supplemental health insurance;
- 50 eur compensation for fuel or transport ticket;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities;
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~2000 EUR – ~2700 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.