Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a junior level QA engineer who is passionate about technologies and would like to realize yourself in new or existing product.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
- Testing functionality of electronics and software products;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test scenarios and test cases;
- Verification of products functionality compliance to documentation;
- Discovered problems documentation and delivery to responsible teams.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Experience in SW/FW/HW testing;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously while delivering results;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla or similar bugtracker tool;
- Experience in Zephyr scale Jira plugin;
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE/GNSS/BT, UART, RS232/485, CAN/FMS/Tacho;
- Programming knowledge;
- Knowledge of electronics, soldering;
- Other appropriate experience – you name it.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 14 Eur/h (~ 1650 Eur – 2300 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.