Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a junior level QA engineer who is passionate about technologies and would like to realize yourself in new or existing product.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Test functionality of electronics and software products;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Products functionality verification of compliance documentation formulation;
- Discovered problems formulation and delivery to responsible teams.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and processes of manual and automated testing;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously while delivering results;
- Higher education in engineering, IT or coding (may be a student of the last courses).
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in SW/FW/HW testing;
- Experience in test script/automated testing development and execution with Jira, Python (or similar tool);
- Knowledge of 2G/3G/LTE/GNSS/BT, UART, RS232/485, CAN/FMS/Tacho;
- Knowledge of electronics, soldering;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team;
- Other appropriate experience - name it.
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills;
- Great working environment, team buildings, summer parties, sport activities and events, snacks and fruits, etc.;
- Flexible working hours
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 13 Eur/h (~ 1650 Eur – 2100 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.