Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for UX/UI designer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics visual content.
The main areas of responsibility
- Create and/or update UX/UI of existing internal systems, software and WEB pages;
- Participate in product development processes - Sprint planning, Sprint review;
- Search for solutions, new ideas on how to improve the customer experience by collaborating with product development team;
- Develop systems suitable for both mobile and desktop versions;
- Analyze and solve UX/UI tasks of existing systems.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 1-2 years of UX/UI design experience;
- Knowledge of material design system;
- Experience working with Figma (auto-layout, components development and use of libraries);
- Follow company brandbook design rules when completing graphical tasks;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Time planning skills and independent performance of tasks;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~1650 Eur - 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.