Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Embedded software engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
Tavo darbo diena
- Develop feature for current and next generation trackers
- Collaborate with hardware engineers and software teams in Lithuania during development life-cycle
- Participate in project development based on Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Work close with Product Owner to deliver best value for our clients
- Participate with other teams and departments while increasing overall effectiveness and productivity
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Certificate of economic activity
- Experience of programming embedded systems in C language
- Ability to understand and debug embedded software issues
- Ability to work with version control system (Git/GitLab)
- General RTOS knowledge and experience
- Growth mindset
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Ability to work remotely with international team located in Lithuania
We will appreciate if you have:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C++, C#
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell)
- CI/CD experience
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Previous similar work experience developing GSM, GNSS, BLE based solutions
- A brilliant opportunity to grow, share knowledge and develop professionally
- A wide array of challenging C development and maintenance tasks
- An international team you can learn from
- Work with a stable international company
- Competitive salary
Salary ranges from 20 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~3300 Eur - 6600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise, with the option to receive bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.