Teltonika India is a representative branch of Teltonika, IoT Group, JSC – a European company, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized IoT Solutions Engineer to join team in Bangalore, Pune & New Delhi!
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Hands-on technical experience working with Telematics solutions for at least 1 year is a significant benefit for this role.
You will succeed if you have:
• Technical education (Electronics/Mechanics engineering)
• Basics of telecommunication systems and IOT technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, ability to explain GNSS technology fundamentals
• Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language, and Hindi as the second language
• Ability to analyse and solve complex technical problems
• Good communication skills
• Capability to prepare technical documentation
• Knowledge of software, operating systems, server operation and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python) essentials
• Experience working with IoT solutions (1-Wire, RS-232/RS-485, Modbus, MQTT, TLS) and secure Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage