Teltonika Malaysia is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tavo darbo diena
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship, deliver);
- Perform physical inventory count and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day;
- Perform basic accounting duties (creating invoices);
- Interact with third-party logistics service providers;
- Making sure that company complies with countries export control regulations;
- Keeping track of shipment packing, transportation mode, cost of shipment, arrival time and other important factors in the shipping process.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Fluent in Malay (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language and good English language skills (B2 or higher level);
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working within similar role (handling the companies exports);
- Diploma or related qualification in the Supply chain, Warehouse management and inventory, would be an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of legal regulations and ISO requirements;
- Proficiency in CRM; Microsoft Office and logistics software;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills & high in responsible/ownership;
- Prior experience in dealing with import/export tasks will be an added advantage.
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues and team leads;
- Responsible and dynamic work in a constantly growing company;
- Supportive professional team and positive organizational culture;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of a challenging and high-growth environment.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance.
We will only contact selected candidates.