Teltonika India is a representative branch of Teltonika, IoT Group, JSC – a European company, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized Networking & IoT Engineer to join team in Bangalore, Pune & New Delhi
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Minimum hands-on experience working with 2G, 3G, 4G for 6months -1 year is a deal-breaker for this role.
You will succeed if you have:
• Technical / engineering education;
• Knowledge of 2G, 3G, 4G networks, ability to explain network authentication methods, data session establishment;
• Good English (minimum B2), other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
• Working knowledge of software and operating system principles;
• Knowledge of computer network architecture and technologies;
• Knowledge of server operating principles and technologies, programming languages;
• Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
• Ability to prepare technical documentation;
• Ability and experience configuring VLANs, QoS;
• Ability and experience configuring various industrial IoT protocols: Modbus, MQTT, TR-069, JSON-RPC;
• Experience working with embedded, Linux-based operating system;
• Good knowledge and ability to work with SDK;
• Good problem solving (troubleshooting) skills;
• Knowledge and ability to use „AT“ commands;
• Ability to write simple bash/ash scripts;
• Knowledge of Firewall principles, ability, and experience configuring Firewall with IPTABLES.