We are Teltonika do Brazil, a branch of a Lithuanian company Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team.
We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to join us in Sao Paolo.
Tavo darbo diena
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for supporting full-cycle of sales in both, local and foreign markets.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, work on identifying market potential and finding potential leads, and reach out to new potential clients via cold calling, email, and LinkedIn communication;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with the Technical Support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Fluent in Portuguese (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language and good English language skills (B2 or higher level);
- Good understanding of customer relations, experience, or huge motivation to work in B2B sales, with active business clients‘ search;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by expanding local B2B opportunities in the market with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
- Payroll: a competitive salary depending on your skillset and experience, including a CLT contract;
- Workweek: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, weekends free;
- Worktype: on-site with an opportunity to have a hybrid model, depending on the performance;
- Office: Rua Artur de Azevedo, 1212, Pinheiros, São Paulo;
- Health And Wellbeing Benefits: gym pass, workout and well-being program; Sesc Membership (from Day 1); SulAmérica healthcare, SulAmérica dental care, Life Insurance (after the probation period).
- Career: opportunities to get a promotion on a horizontal as well as vertical scale in the long run; We’re proud to say in 2021, we’ve had 234 internal career jumps globally in the organization – opportunities are waiting for you as well;
- Holiday: 30 days per year by Employee’s preference; Opportunity to request a day off on your Birthday date (after the 1st year in the Company);
- Catering benefits: Vale Refeição Alelo - R$ 35 per day; coffee and snacks provided in the office (from Day 1);
- Transportation Benefits: Vale mobilidade Alelo - R$ 500 or Vale Transporte (from Day 1);
- Teambuilding: Happy Hours, Office celebration events that help to get to know each other better.
Let's grow together: apply today, and thank yourself later. :)
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.