TELTONIKA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2022 LAUNCHES
On May 10 begins a new stage of Teltonika's Scholarship Program "The future belongs to me!"
As in the previous year, the most talented first-year students in technology, engineering and programming will have the opportunity to apply for an annual scholarship of € 3,000 (€ 300 for ten months) without any additional commitment. Over five years, Teltonika has earmarked as much as € 1.5 million for scholarships for first-year students.
All graduates are invited to participate in the following remote presentations of the Teltonika Scholarship Program and learn more about the application process:
- 2022-05-10 15.00, you will find the login link on the Teams platform here;
- 2022-05-12 15.00, you will find the login link on the Teams platform here;
- 2022-05-16 16.00, you will find the login link on the Teams platform here;
- 2022-05-18 16.00 you will find the login link on the Teams platform here;
- Sign up here if you would like to receive a reminder before the event.
The Teltonika Scholarship Program "The future belongs to me!" runs for the second year in a row. Last year, as many as 100 graduates from different regions of Lithuania received annual scholarships worth € 3,000. The following higher education institutions and their technological study programmes participate in the Scholarship program: Vilnius University, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Kaunas University of Technology, Vytautas Magnus University, Klaipeda University, Kaunas University of Applied Engineering Sciences, Kaunas University of Applied Sciences, Utena University of Applied Sciences, Vilnius University of Applied Sciences, Alytus College.
Find the latest information about Teltonika scholarships and study programmes here.