Teltonika Middle East is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, JSC – an European company, which is creating and manufacturing the Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an ambitious Sales Representative to join our Teltonika Telematics Sales Team in Sri Lanka!
Here you will focus on selling GPS trackers, fleet management tracking products, oriented to business use cases.
The main areas of responsibility
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for supporting the full cycle of sales in the assigned market.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding potential leads, reaching out to new potential clients via cold calling, email, LinkedIn communication.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Fluent in Sinhalese (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language and good English language skills (B2 or higher level);
- Experience in B2B sales, with results that you are proud of;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality.
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by expanding local B2B opportunities in the market with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package with uncapped commission system;
- Opportunity to gain or develop experience in IoT;
- Professional training that will cover both, sales and product-related topics, in our Teltonika B2B and IoT Academies.
- Opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions (when the circumstances allow);
- Product that you can be passionate about selling and trust the quality;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of a challenging and high-growth environment.