We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for Shift Manager for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Organization of the production process;
- Implementation of LEAN system, application of PPI tools;
- Resource planning, increasing production efficiency and process improvement according to a specific day's production plan;
- Delegation of tasks and responsibilities to employees;
- Implementation of shift objectives, analysis of results, reporting;
- Evaluation of the quality and productivity of work performed by employees;
- Ensuring work safety during production works.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education (in the fields of electronics, mechanics, telecommunications or radio-electronic equipment would be considered as an advantage);
- Able to apply LEAN, PPI tools;
- Good working skills with MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Able to form a team, delegate tasks, maintain a good emotional climate;
- English language skills (B1-B2 level);
- Russian language skills and experience in a manufacturing company will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer
- Shift work from 6:30 to 15:00, 15:00 to 23:30 and 23:30 to 6:30 (5 working days a week);
- Supplemental health insurance;
- 50 eur compensation for fuel or transport ticket;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities;
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Bazinio (tarifinio) darbo užmokesčio rėžiai 14 Eur/val. – 16 Eur/val. (~2350 Eur- 2680 Eur) prieš mokesčius, priklausomai nuo patirties ir kompetencijos*.
*Darbo sutartyje nurodomas ir nustatomas valandinis tarifinis darbo užmokestis prieš mokesčius.