Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Head of Human resource administrative Department who will contribute to the smooth administrative processes in our company!
The main areas of responsibility
- Leading and organizing the work of a team of 10 employees
- Controlling and ensuring compliance of the company’s activities with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania (the Labour Code, Law Safety and Health at Work and etc.)
- Preparation and revision of various contracts with suppliers and customers
- Maintenance and continuous monitoring, improvement and updating of the administration and document management system
- Reviewing and updating existing processes, creating new processes to ensure a suitable environment for employees and efficient operation of the organization
- Execution of tasks assigned by the director of the company (direct manager) within the scope of responsibility of the position
- Determining the need for work equipment for the company's employees, organizing and coordinating the supply process of work equipment
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of work experience (human resources, administration, document management)
- Clerical process knowledge and practical application experience
- Excellent knowledge of English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Russian we will consider as an advantage
- Knowledge of Labour Law and Law Safety and Health at work and experience of practical application
- Strategic thinking and problem solving, strong communication skills
- Excellent work planning, collaboration and organization skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the company and participate in decision-making
- Strategically important leadership position in a fast-growing company
- Opportunity for continuous growth in both professional and leadership areas
- Opportunity to contribute the significant changes by implementing and updating administrative processes
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 24 Eur/h (~2700 Eur – 3600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.