We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Head of Repair Department for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Development and implementation of a long-term department strategy;
- Teem work organization and monitoring;
- Effective and timely communication between Teltonika Profit Center managers and EMS departments related to production operations;
- Ensuring quality repair service of the company's products;
- Development, implementation and maintenance of new processes in order to increase the efficiency of the department;
- Administration of goods return processes (receiving, diagnostics, repair, packaging, shipping);
- Ordering components and materials required for repair.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in electronics / engineering would be considered as an advantage;
- At least 2 years experience in management;
- Knowledge of service processes and diagnostics of electronic devices - would be an advantage;
- Good English skills (at least B2 level);
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Analytical thinking, orientation to result, good communication skills.
What we offer
- Supplemental health insurance;
- 50 eur compensation for fuel or transport ticket;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Company events, sports activities;
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal commu nication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- Professional challenges being part of dynamic and high-growth environment;
- Opportunity to contribute to the changes by managing, developing and improving operations of the Repair Department;
- Opportunity to develop existing management experience;
- Competitive salary depending on competence.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 16 EUR/h up to 20 EUR/h (~2700 EUR – ~3350 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.