MINIMUM B2 LEVEL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Teltonika do Brazil is a local branch of a multi-national European company Teltonika IoT Group, with 24 years of experience in the European markets, nowadays rapidly expanding with offices and remote teams across other regions, including LATAM.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are now looking for an addition to our Telematics Technical Support team in Sao Paulo, Pinheiros.
The main areas of responsibility
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Guide employees and customers on how to use Teltonika Telematics devices and solutions (consult, provide trainings);
- Solve technical issues and ensure prevention;
- Constant supervision and preparation of devices technical documentation;
- Assess customer needs across Brazil and other American regions, in topics such as, but not limed, to new features, raise proposals for its’ implementation and supervise implementation process;
- Participate in direct communication with clients to answer technical questions (conference calls, visits to clients);
- Perform quality assurance tasks before providing solutions to customers.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Hands-on technical experience working with Telematics solutions for at least 1 year is a significant benefit for this role.
You will succeed if you have:
- Technical education (Electronics/Mechanics engineering);
- Basics of telecommunication systems and IOT technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, ability to explain GNSS technology fundamentals;
- English language knowledge at least at the level of B2, Portuguese at a native, or bilingual level;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Capability to prepare technical documentation;
- Knowledge of software, operating systems, server operation and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python) essentials;
- Experience working with IoT solutions (1-Wire, RS-232/RS-485, Modbus, MQTT, TLS) and secure Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Payroll: competitive salary depending on your skillset and experience, including a CLT contract;
- Workweek: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 6 PM, weekends free;
- Worktype: Monday to Thursday - on-site, Friday - home office;
- Office: Rua Artur de Azevedo, 1212, Pinheiros, São Paulo;
- Health And Wellbeing Benefits: gym pass, workout and well-being program; Sesc Membership (from Day 1); SulAmérica healthcare, SulAmérica dental care, Life Insurance (after the probation period).
- Career: opportunities to get a promotion on a horizontal as well as vertical scale in the long run; We’re proud to say in 2021, we’ve had 234 internal career jumps globally in the organization – opportunities are waiting for you as well;
- Holiday: 30 days per year by Employee’s preference; Opportunity to request a day off on your Birthday date (after the 1st year in the Company);
- Catering benefits: Vale Refeição Alelo - R$ 35 per day; coffee and snacks provided in the office (from Day 1);
- Transportation Benefits: Vale mobilidade Alelo - R$ 500 or Vale Transporte (from Day 1);
- Teambuilding: Happy Hours, Office celebration events that help to get to know each other better.
Let's grow together: apply today, and thank yourself later. :)