We are – TELTONIKA NETWORKS. We develop and manufacture connectivity products that are secure, reliable, and easy to use with a passion to help various IoT solutions come to life.
Our success is based on continuous improvement. We take care of our employees' development to improve our business and help our partners achieve their goals.
We are rapidly growing and looking for a new team member to contribute to the smooth execution and coordination of supply projects.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Tracking of goods balances and supervision of orders;
- Order forecasting;
- Calculating the cost of products, compiling required reports and gathering information;
- Market analysis (supply of parts, price situation in the market, trends);
- Timely identification of problems related to orders and existing projects;
- Updating and integrating information into internal systems;
- Assistance in coordinating new project positions;
- Assistance in combining/approving new components;
- Collaborate with colleagues in other departments to achieve a common result.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- We hope you are result-oriented, accurate, and proactive personality;
- Great communication skills;
- Good English language skills;
- Good working MS Excel skills;
- Good analytical and planning skills;
- At least 1 year of analytical work experience;
- Higher education in mathematics, statistics, economics or management;
- Effective work both in a team and individually.
We will consider it as an advantage
- Knowledge on the technical application, knowledge of the electronics market;
- Experience in supply/purchasing.
What we offer
- Interesting and dynamic work;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally;
- Assistance and training from experts in this field;
- Opportunity to see and participate in the “birth” of the product;
- Working in a multicultural and diverse team where the sharing of knowledge and ideas is valued;
- Health insurance;
- Other: company events, fests, home-made lunch for employees, paid day-off at your birthday month, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1650 Eur – 1980 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.