We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an Operational Marketing Manager for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Adding value to the business through marketing strategy and data-driven insights;
- Initiation of customer acquisition, media and marketing campaigns for future and current customers, calculation of pricing, monitoring of results;
- Leading the Operational Marketing Department and ensuring smooth team work and achievement of results, promoting new changes;
- Close cooperation with the departments of electronic product design, engineering, manufacturing operations in order to determine the positioning of our service and the value proposition to the customer;
- Leveraging digital marketing channels to develop and integrate inbound funnel into sales process;
- Organizing exclusive content for customers and monitoring feedback through collaboration with sales departments;
- Application of traditional marketing methods to customers;
- Assistance to other departments of the company to coordinate internal communication.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in B2B business;
- Experience in working with the service in the European market (would be an advantage);
- Good leadership skills, independence;
- Ability to analyze the market and competitors;
- Understanding of pricing and service changes in the market, trends and innovations;
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital marketing principles;
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1 level);
- Quick response to unplanned tasks, ability to create an action plan promptly and implement it with the help of department or external resources.
What we offer
- Exceptional challenges working in the European region with the fast-growing Teltonika EMS team;
- Contribute to the creation of long-term strategies, service improvement and development policies;
- Work in a culture of trust and respect;
- Induction program for new employees;
- Leadership opportunities. Build your dream team of marketing.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 20 EUR/h (~2500 EUR – ~3350 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.