Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector in North America.
The main areas of responsibility
This role is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative fast-growing company that works to enable Electric Vehicle Charging infrastructure across the globe.If you care about the environment, want to contribute to zero emissions mobility, and become a part of an incredible growth story, read on:
- Prospect and engage prospective buyers through cold-calling, email, and social media;
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Work with CRM to log-in accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to best practices;
- Visit clients and attend exhibitions/ meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products;
- Collaborate with the technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- French language skill is an asset;
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B sales with a hunter attitude and results that you are proud of;
- Experience in EV products;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality.
What we offer
- Compensation: Attractive compensation package with real potential to develop career opportunities in IoT industry;
- Training: Regular sales and product training;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in North America;
- Employee Feedback: Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Health Benefits: 100% co-insured: Dental, Life, AD&D, Vision Care and Extended Health care insurance fully funded by the company;
- Other Benefits: Paid Vacation and Sick days;
- Work Environment: Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team
- Knowledge Growth: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth ;
- Team Bonding: Happy hours and other teambuilding activities to boost and maintain communication, based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.