Teltonika South Africa is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The main areas of responsibility
- Work on existing and develop new Talent Acquisition channels, to fill in pending vacancies in the Hiring Plan for South Africa region;
- Full cycle recruitment process: from CV sourcing, phone screening, conducting interviews together with the Hiring Managers, till helping with the Offer Extension, Employment stages;
- Implement top-notch Candidate Experience throughout the recruitment process;
- Work on shaping the best culture and internal communication practices in the office;
- Proactive generation of new Talent pool (headhunting, career fairs, etc.);
- Cooperate and organize the workflow with the HR Development Department from the HQ Office;
- Prepare and deliver constant updates to the HQ Office in terms of hiring progress, achievements and struggles in delivering Hiring Plan requests;
- Suggest improvements for the existing and implement new good practices including but not limited to recruitment process optimization, employer branding visibility, company benefits.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 2+ years of successful track record of achieved recruitment goals in South Africa market;
- Excellent English communication skills (B2 or higher level);
- Ability to negotiate, critical thinking;
- Ability to cope with deadlines, dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, work under hiring KPIs;
- Solid knowledge of the South Africa job market, talent acquisition, and headhunting channels;
- Ability to handle different ongoing projects at a time and set priorities;
- Self-motivated, proactive personality, willing to work and achieve goals in a global team.
What we offer
- Compensation: attractive salary that will match your skill-set and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in South Africa region;
- Work Environment: multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Knowledge Growth: internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth, staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Team Bonding: activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.