Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Analyze and improve current automation tools, and processes;
- Develop, maintain and execute test department automation strategy;
- Create, design and improve automated tests;
- Report defects and work across multiple departments to resolve them;
- Monitor and analyze tests results.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Technical education (might be student of electronics or informatics);
- Basic automation experience in FW/HW/SW testing or programming background (Python, C#);
- Basic knowledge of test methodologies, tools and processes;
- Basic knowledge of scripting;
- Strong organizational skills, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passionate about automation;
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and concepts;
- Good spoken and written English skills;
- Able to work with documentation.
WE WILL CONSIDER AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience working with Selenium or similar framework.
- Knowledge of networking;
- Knowledge of 3G/LTE/GNSS/BT/Wi-Fi, UART, RS232/485;
- Knowledge electronics;
- Experience in Agile;
- Experience with Linux OS;
What we offer
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally and careers in IoT;
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (1660 Eur – 2656Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.